Terms and Conditions of Use
Welcome to the Forever Crystal website. These terms and conditions apply to all goods ordered from Forever Crystal either through our website, by telephone, or one of our retail shops. We sell our products to you subject to the terms and conditions shown below. Please read them carefully before using the website. By using the website, you signify your agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
The Seller is Forever Crystal. We may be contacted by telephone on 01773 820287, by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org, or by writing to 12 Lancaster Rise, Belper, Derbyshire, DE56 1HF.
- When you register with Forever Crystal you agree that the personal information which you are required to provide when you register is true, accurate, current and complete in all respects.
- You must notify us immediately of any changes to your personal information by contacting us on 01773 820287, by email, or updating your personal information shown in the Account section of our website.
3. Creating an Order & Making Payment
- Our website displays a range of products which may be provided by Forever Crystal. It does not provide an offer to sell those products to you.
- An offer is made when you place the order for your products.
- You will be charged the current price for goods from our website at the date you place your order. All prices are shown inclusive of VAT at the applicable current rate. Forever Crystal reserves the right to amend prices if there is a change in the rate of VAT or our VAT circumstances.
- Although we are always very careful to ensure that the price of goods shown on our website and in our shops is correct, occasionally mistakes can occur. When a pricing error is brought to our attention, we will correct the price and ask you to confirm whether you still wish to purchase the goods at the correct price. If we are unable to contact you, we will consider the order cancelled. We will not accept an order if there is a pricing error.
- All prices shown on our website are inclusive of VAT at the current prevailing rate. Our VAT Registration Number issued by UK HM Revenue and Customs is 981 5564 86.
- We accept all major credit and debit cards which must be registered to the cardholders address.
- When you place an order, Sage Pay, our Merchant Bank will process your credit/debit card, validate your account details, and payment for the ordered goods will be taken. All card details are handled by our Merchant Bank and are not saved by Forever Crystal . Payment transactions are secured by Sage Pay using a 128-bit encryption process.
- All goods are sold subject to availability. In most circumstances, if sufficient stock is unavailable to fulfill your order, this will be indicated to you during the checkout process.
- If we are unable for any reason to supply the goods you have ordered, we will inform you of this as soon as possible. A full refund will be given if you have already paid for the goods.
- If you enter a valid e-mail address, we will send an order acknowledgement to this e-mail on completion of the payment transaction. This email is not confirmation of order acceptance by Forever Crystal.
- Order acceptance and the creation of a contract of sale between you and Forever Crystal will take place at the point the goods you have ordered are dispatched by us, or dispatched by one of our suppliers. The goods will be delivered to the address you have given us, unless we have notified you that we do not accept your order, or you have cancelled it.
- The contract of sale is not established until the point at which the goods are dispatched by Forever Crystal, even though we may have debited your card or sent an email order acknowledgement.
- You can track the status of current and past orders by logging into your Forever Crystal account. If you require any further information about orders you have placed with us please email us at email@example.com.
4. Order Cancellation
- If for any reason you wish to cancel an order you have placed, you should contact us immediately on 01773 820287 or send an email as orders are generally shipped within 24 hours.
- If the goods have already been dispatched we will offer you an exchange of goods or a refund in accordance with our Refund Policy.